Hello to everyone who like to listen to people speak or even learning something new, that is probably why you visit my website, I have a CHALLENGE for everyone. I would like all of you to watch General Conference. If you would like to watch all of it please click here , if you would rather prefer to only listen to one of the speakers click here . If you enjoyed watching these, there will be more to watch on April 2-3, at 10am CDT and 2pm, on both days, I'd invite you to come back and watch them, here is the link. April General Conference
I recently made these really cute flashcards, because I didn't want to keep the paper. They were really easy to make, and I decided to share the idea with anyone else who wants them, too. Below are the printable images for the flashcards, and the order that they go in. A. 12 Tips on Staying Inspired Stay Healthy 1 Drink a Glass of Water 2 Move and Sweat 3 Get Some Sleep B. Plan Your Day 4 Top 3 Tasks 5 The 50/10 Rule 6 Reflect Daily Keep Learning C. 7 Reading 8 Browsing 9 Brainstorm Focus on What Matters 10 Express Gratitude D. 11 Clean Your Desk 12 Indulge in Your Favorite Things
Comments
Post a Comment